Job Description: -
Responsible for the end to end phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, improving user experience, shaping the face of our new products, building internal tools, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms.
• Experience in implementing solutions for complex systems
• Must have experience in client-server architecture.
• Debugging and issue resolving skills for backend solutions
• Analyze solve difficult problems across the stack.
• Databases - Relational DBs, PostgreSQL (open to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB).
• Experience working in an agile development process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience in working with other Java Script frameworks (Ember JS, Angular JS, jQuery, etc.)
• Experience with AWS.
Qualification: any graduate
DLT LABS NOIDA
IT'S AN IT COMPANY ,WORKS IN BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY ,PROVIDE BLOCK CHAIN SOLUTIONS TO THEIR CLIENTS.