Technical Writer Job Description
What will you do?
• Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
• Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
• Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
• Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
• Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
• Standardize content across platform
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (CS and IT would be preferable)
• Proven experience working in a technical writing position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Qualification: B.TECH (CS,IT),ANY GRADUATE
DLT LABS HYDERABAD
ITS AN IT COMPANY WORKS IN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ,PROVIDE BLOCK CHAIN SOLUTION TO THEIR CLIENTS.