Detailed Job Description :
(1) Good understanding of the Oracle database architecture (Single Instance, RAC and ASM), related utilities and tools on Oracle11gr2 and 12c.A good understanding of the underlying operating system (Linux).
(2) A good knowledge of the physical database design.
(3) Knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
(4) Good knowledge of RMAN restore and export and import activities.
(5 ) Good knowledge of Oracle high availability solutions like RAC and Dataguard.
(6) A DBA should be able to work independently on L1 and L2 issues. Perform operations in a manner in which the impact on database downtime is minimized and in accordance with established customer standard operating procedures.
(7) A DBA should have sound communication skills.
(8) Basic knowledge of both database and system performance tuning.
(9) A DBA should be able to work on OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control) 11g,12c to diagnose database issues.
(10) Create, Upgrade and Manage production, QA and development database environments.
(11) A good understanding of the underlying operating system and basic knowledge of network and storage.
(12) Worked in an environment where ticketing system is used.
(13) Maintain a Log Activity Report and report the same to the Senior DBA.
(14) Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24x7 operations support and on call rotations.
(15) Hands on experience on RAC database.
Qualification: B.Tech / BCA / MCA / M.Tech / Other