- As project manager, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to live online delivery. Each day, you will review the tasks and goals that need to be completed with your team. You will work with the company’s customers to deliver the web product that they envision. You will also work with the leaders of the company to try and create new and innovative web solutions for upcoming projects or situations.
● Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
● Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
● Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff to address any issues.
● Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
● Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
● Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
● Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
● Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top-quality control processes.
● Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
● Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes.
Key Skills: - Project management, web technologies, software project, project manager,