Business Analyst: Job Description
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our product team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience-5 to 10 Years
Immediate Joiner preferred
Qualification: MBA,ANY GRADUATE
DLT LABS NOIDA
DLT Labs group of founders are among the pioneers of distributed application architecture, development and integration. There industry-leading team has delivered many of the largest enterprise blockchain projects globally, and have a successful track record with some of the world’s largest software product integrations.
We are experienced with multiple blockchain protocols, including Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, and Holochain, among others.
DLT Labs uses its unique and proprietary ‘parent and child’ architecture and DNC cluster infrastructure to solve blockchain problems like scalability, throughput, latency and tight coupling of data and logic, thus making blockchain ready for enterprise.